Free GuitarTuna – Tuner for Guitar Ukulele Bass more!
GuitarTuna is the most popular tuning app in the world!
The final tuner for guitar, bass, ukulele and all popular string gadgets. GuitarTuna has been downloaded over a hundred million instances and is utilized by novices and professionals!
Why is it the world’s maximum famous tuner ever built?
• Simple and clean to use. Works with each electric and acoustic guitars and string contraptions the use of the built-in microphone. No cables wished.
• Perfect for whole novices. Recommended by way of guitar instructors.
• Simple and intuitive. Clear visible comments with sign history.
Award winning audio era:
• Built on the worlds maximum superior audio recognition set of rules – the identical generation powering Yousician
• Professional accuracy for advanced gamers
• Auto mode tuner (for outstanding fast tuning, arms-free, string by means of string) and a chromatic tuner!
Advanced equipment for all musicians:
• Metronome: set at any pace, exchange the beat manually or with the aid of tapping on the preferred pace
• 6 Ultimate Chord Learning Games: analyze, exercise and master chords, and develop the capacity to understand them by way of ear
• Chord library: locate any chord diagram without problems and hear how it must sound
• Learn Guitar Songs: four songs with guitar notation (tabs) to play alongside and check your competencies
• Alternative tuning units
• Chromatic tuner
• Electric and acoustic guitars
• Many different string devices
Over a hundred tunings to be had, which include:
• Other drop tunings
• Open tunings
• Half step down
• 7-string tunings including drop-A
• Works in noisy areas, with historical past noise cancellation generation
• Designed by means of guitarists for guitarists and advanced by using the world’s main audio engineers
• Improve your talents in chords, riffs, tabs, and ear schooling, and increase your selecting pace, much like you would with guitar classes or instructions
• make the app appear like your instrument by using choosing specific headstock visuals
Please be cautious:
If it is your first time tuning the guitar or instrument, please be cautious. We suggest watching a YouTube tutorial or asking a guitar participant how its accomplished.